As more people return to work and are out in public spaces, there will be more movement outside peoples immediate households. This being the case the Government is advising that when out in public spaces, when it’s not possible to social distance, i.e. public transport, shopping and public spaces that it is advisable to wear a face mask or face covering.
Please note that our masks are not medical grade and do not claim to prevent infection of airborne viruses.
Social Face Masks/Face Coverings are NOT the same as Surgical Face Masks or respirators that are used as PPE equipment by healthcare, medical and other workers. These masks act as an additional barrier and must be used in conjunction with other preventative measures like personal hand hygiene and social distancing.
It is important that face masks/face coverings are used correctly and that you wash your hands before putting them on or taking them off.
- Antimicrobial and water-repellent finish
- Sustainable – can be washed and reused (mask & filter)
- Supply chain secure
- 100% woven 200gsm double-layered polyester
- Elasticated bands for a comfortable fit
- An internal pouch to include additional filters
- Nonwoven 140gsm polyester filter included with each mask
- Additional filters can be purchased separately
- Successfully tested through hospital autoclave machine
- 3 layer mask:-
- Outer layer serves as the first barrier of protection. It is a 100% polyester woven fabric, with an antimicrobial and water repellent finish. The antimicrobial kills any microbes that are deposited on the outer surface from touching or breathing, while the water repellent prevents water and oil droplets from penetrating through the outer layer.
- The filter is a 2.4mm thick needle punched polyester nonwoven that provides the primary filtration of the face mask. The random orientation of the nonwoven fibres creates a fibrous web to trap particles and optimise filtration without impeding breathing. This nonwoven filter is traditionally used as one of the filtration layers in N95 masks.
- The inner layer is a knitted polyester that has a soft finish to provide maximum comfort for wearing. It forms the third barrier of protection.