Artwork Terms & Conditions
Delivery will be approximately 7 to 10 working days from us confirming your artwork is approved for print.
Please take delivery timings into consideration should your order be date critical.
We accept artwork in Adobe CC or earlier versions (Illustrator & Photoshop). Please note we do not work with Corel Draw, Freehand or InDesign files. To avoid delays, please export to one of the preferred file types before sending to our studio: PDF, EPS or AI.
You can contact us for an artwork template at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Don't worry if you forget, we will send Adobe Illustrator templates to you once your order is placed (along with artwork instructions).
• We recommend using the Pantone Colour Process Guide if corporate colours are to be maintained. Should you not have pantones, and the colour not be critical, we will print CMYK values as it appears in the artwork file provided with the understanding that there may be colour variations, and that the printed banners cannot be rejected on the basis of wrong colour.
• Percentages of Pantone is a very individual concept. We will print this colour as a CMYK value.
• Strike off requests are available if needed, they are at an extra cost and will add time into the production of your final order.
• Due to the nature of digital printing we cannot print gold, silver or fluorescent Pantones.
• Please check and approve that everything is correct when receiving artwork proofs. You will need to check product, size, quantity, colours, spelling, and the final design layout.
• By submitting your approval you are confirming that the artwork is correct for print and that all quality checks raised you are happy to proceed and assume all responsibility for any typographical errors or incorrect layout. You are also confirming that you understand that your document will print exactly as it appears on the proof and that you cannot make any changes once the order is approved.
• The order will not commence without receipt of the Customer’s artwork approval in writing via email.
• No Verbal confirmation will be accepted.
• Printed Borders : We cannot guarantee that the border will be exactly parallel to the edge of the banner (due to the nature of textile).
• Product Safe Area : All text, logos and other graphics that you do not wish to be sewn through must be at least 20mm away from all the seamlines marked in the artwork template.
All our orders are custom made products therefore our payment terms are as follows:
• Order may not commence without receipt of customer’s full and cleared payment.
• Once the customer has approved the order and artwork they are liable for all costs.
• Delivery may not be carried out without the full payment received.
• Failure to make payment will result in your account being handed over to our collecting agent and you will be responsible for all legal costs.